These are workshops specifically on the topic of big code in programming languages and software engineering.
- NL + SE workshop 2016, Seattle, WA, USA. Co-located with FSE 2016.
- Dagstuhl workshop - Programming from Big Code, 2015. Schloss Dagstuhl, Germany.
- NL + SE workshop 2015, Redmond, WA, USA.
These top international conferences regularly include papers on big code.
- FSE (Foundations of Software Engineering)
- ICML (International Conference on Machine Learning)
- ICSE (International Conference on Software Engineering)
- MSR (Working Conference on Mining Software Repositories)
- OOSPLA / SPLASH (Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity)
- PLDI (Programming Language Design and Implementation)
- POPL (Principles of Programming Languages)